2010 BMW 6 Series Reviews, Ratings & Specs
You'll Like The 2010 BMW 6 Series If...
If the exhilarating rush of a big V8-powered coupe or convertible that handles with the confidence of a world-class GT car sets your sporting senses tingling, you'll love the 2010 BMW 650i. A choice of manual or automatic transmissions, exceptional interior amenities and desirable options should please even the most demanding enthusiast.
BMW 6 Series Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats (Optional)
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration (Optional)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start (Optional)
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning (Optional)
The miles per gallon is really good.
The seats are a little difficult to clean.
You should know everything about your car your car function how does it do how does it work
For Sale Near Me
Top Rated Compacts
Browse by Category
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: dynamic traction control (DTC), dynamic brake control (DBC), electronic brake proportioning, brake fade compensation, brake standby, brake drying, comfort stop, start-off assistant, cornering & braking stability enhancement
- Active roll stabilization (ARS)
- Interlocking door anchoring system
- Rollover protection system *
- Daytime running lights
- Driver/front passenger dual-threshold dual-stage airbags w/passenger deployment sensor
- Front side-impact airbags
- Head protection system *
- Active knee protection airbags
- BMW Assist -inc: auto collision notification, SOS button, roadside assistance, TeleService, (4) year subscription
- Park distance control
- Impact sensor (disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, turns on hazard/interior lights, unlocks doors)
- Battery safety terminal
- Intelligent Safety & Info System (ISIS) for deployment of safety systems
- Front safety belts w/automatic pretensioners & force limiters
- All-passenger automatic locking retractor (ALR)
- LATCH attachments for attachment of child-restraint seats
- Tire pressure monitor
Safety Recalls (2)
Electrical System > Battery > Cables Mar 23, 2012Report Receipt Date:Mar 23, 2012NHTSA Campaign:12V126000Summary:BMW IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2004-2010 5-SERIES, MODEL YEAR 2004-2010 6-SERIES, MODEL YEAR 2006-2010 M5, AND MODEL YEAR 2007-2010 M6 VEHICLES. THE INSULATED BULKHEAD CONNECTOR FOR THE POSITIVE BATTERY CABLE MAY HAVE BEEN INCORRECTLY ATTACHED TO THE TRUNK FLOOR PANEL, WHICH CAN LEAD TO A LOOSENING OF THE BOLT CONNECTION. AS IT LOOSENS, AN INCREASE IN ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE AT THIS CABLE CONNECTION IS POSSIBLE AND COULD CAUSE THE CABLE CONNECTION TO OVERHEAT.Consequence:OVERHEATING COULD LEAD TO A FIRE, EVEN WHILE THE VEHICLE IS NOT IN USE. AS A PRECAUTION, OWNERS ARE ADVISED TO PARK OUTSIDE UNTIL THE REMEDY HAS BEEN MADE.Remedy:BMW WILL NOTIFY OWNERS, AND DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND SECURE THE BATTERY BOLT CABLE CONNECTION AS NECESSARY, FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN APRIL 2012. OWNERS MAY CONTACT BMW CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND SERVICES AT 1-800-525-7417.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic > Power Assist > Vacuum Sep 30, 2010Report Receipt Date:Sep 30, 2010NHTSA Campaign:10V446000Summary:BMW IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2004-2010 5-SERIES, 6-SERIES, AND MODEL YEAR 2002-2008 7-SERIES VEHICLES. A CHECK VALVE OF THE BRAKE VACUUM PUMP MAY LEAK A SMALL AMOUNT OF LUBRICATING OIL. OVER TIME THIS COULD RESULT IN CONTAMINATION OF THE BRAKE BOOSTER.Consequence:POWER ASSIST BRAKING PERFORMANCE COULD BE ADVERSELY AFFECTED. IN EXTREME CASES THERE COULD BE A COMPLETE LOSS OF POWER ASSIST BRAKING. AN UNEXPECTED REDUCTION OR LOSS IN POWER BRAKING ASSIST MAY INCREASE THE RISK OF A CRASH.Remedy:THE MANUFACTURER HAS NOT YET PROVIDED A REMEDY OR AN OWNER NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN. OWNERS MAY CONTACT BMW AT 1-800-525-7417.