2013 Buick Enclave
Spacious, take off is slow, great to take road trips.
2013 Buick enclave-my best vehicle to date.
It is very stylish and comfortable to ride in and it has a real nice look.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Traction control, full-range *
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System with roll over mitigation *
- Daytime Running Lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control *
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector *
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav, Destination Download (requires navigation radio), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands Free Calling and available OnStar RemoteLink mobile app. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response *
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance *
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rearview camera system, integrated into IntelliLink display *
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Air Bags Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V118000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia and 2009-2013 Chevrolet Traverse and 2008-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles. In the affected vehicles, increased resistance in the driver and passenger seat mounted side impact air bag (SIAB) wiring harnesses may result in the SIAB and seat belt pretensioners not deploying in the event of a crash.Consequence:Failure of the side impact air bags and seat belt pretensioners to deploy in a crash increase the risk of injury to the driver and front seat occupant.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected harness connections with soldered connections, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Buick owners may contact the owner center at 1-800-521-7300, Chevrolet owners at 1-866-694-6546, Saturn at 1-800-553-6000, and GMC owners at 1-866-996-9463. GM's number for this recall is 14030. Note: Vehicles repaired as part of Customer Satisfaction Campaign 10085 and special coverage 10335 have already had the subject condition repaired and therefore are not included in the safety recall.
Seat Belts Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V266000Summary:General Motors is recalling certain model year 2009-2014 Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured April 14, 2008, through May 14, 2014, Chevrolet Traverse vehicles manufactured June 6, 2008, through May 14, 2014, and GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured April 9, 2008, through May 14, 2014, and 2009-2010 Saturn Outlook vehicles manufactured April 14, 2008, through March 18, 2010. In the affected vehicles, the flexible steel steel cable that connects the seatbelt to the front outboard seating positions may fatigue and separate over time.Consequence:If the steel cable becomes fatigued and separates, the seatbelt may not properly restrain the seat occupant increasing the risk of an injury in a crash.Remedy:General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, if necessary, repair and replace the lap pretensioner, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-462-8782 (GMC), 1-800-553-6000 (Saturn). General Motors recall number for this campaign is 14187.