2016 Buick Enclave
Buick enclave: great SUV. Great looking vehicle. Travels well, good gas mileage.
Family luxury vehicle. The 2016 Buick enclave is an all around great investment!
Safest car on the road - so important with new baby!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Traction control, full-range *
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System with roll over mitigation *
- Daytime Running Lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control *
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector *
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.) *
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds, includes 3GB or 3 months OnStar Data Trial (whichever comes first) (Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan after trial.) *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera, integrated into IntelliLink display *
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Seats Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:15V833000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia, and Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured November 6, 2015, to November 12, 2015. The affected vehicles have a the third row left lower seat frame that may have welds that are not in the correction location.Consequence:If the seat frame is not welded in the correct places, the seat may not perform as intended, and in the event of a crash, the seat occupant could be at an increased risk of injury.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the third row left side lower seat frame, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on January 29, 2016. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782 or Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 21930.
Visibility Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:15V609000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Chevrolet Traverse, GMC Acadia, and Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured August 18, 2015 to September 24, 2015. Due to a manufacturing defect, the windshield wiper motor may overheat when used.Consequence:A wiper motor that overheats increases the risk of a fire.Remedy:GM has notified owners, and dealers will replace the windshield wiper motor cover assembly, free of charge. Owners are advised not to use their front windshield wipers until the wiper cover has been replaced. If weather conditions prevent operation of the vehicle without using the windshield wipers, GM will make arrangements to pick up the vehicle for servicing. The recall began on September 30, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, and GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 15780.