2017 Buick Envision
Drives nicely, good mileage, great accessories. Navigation system is great.
It is a smooth and quiet ride. We enjoy the clarity of the radio.
It's has fairly high-end finishes and Buick is stepping it's game up!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED signature lighting
- Air bags single-stage driver and dual-stage front passenger frontal, driver and front passenger knee, front and rear seat-mounted side impact and roof-rail for outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 3 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling). (Fleet orders receive a 6-month trial. Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) *
- OnStar Basic Plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification. (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.) *
- Front and Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Following Distance Indicator
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety Alert Seat, driver
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger height-adjustable, includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Teen Driver Mode
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitor
- Horn, dual-note
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (3)
Structure Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:17V412000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles. The affected vehicles received a replacement headliner as part of a repair. These service parts might not have had impact energy-absorbing foam blocks attached. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 201, "Occupant protection in interior impact."Consequence:If the service parts do not have energy-absorbing foam blocks, there may be an increased risk of occupant injury in the event of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the headliner assembly, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17275.
Equipment Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:16V516000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles manufactured February 4, 2016, to April 25, 2016. The Tire and Loading Information label may display the incorrect maximum weight information. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 110, "Tire Selection and Rims."Consequence:Incorrect weight information may cause an owner to overload the vehicle. Overloading may reduce vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will install a corrected label as necessary, free of charge. The began on August 22, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 56340.
Seats, Equipment Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:17V404000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2016-2017 Buick Envision vehicles. An accessory NSV Universal Tablet Holder may have been installed incorrectly onto the front seat head restraints, preventing the head restraint posts from fully engaging in the seat back. If so, the head restraints would fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 202a, "Head Restraints."Consequence:If the head restraint posts are not fully engaging in the seat back, the head restraint may loosen or dislodge, increasing the risk of injury in a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the head restraints and tablet holders for the correct installation, reinstalling them as necessary, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17239/17258.