2007 Buick LaCrosse
The title of my review is: I love my Buick.
Roomy interior & truck:).
Riding in luxury. I love the wood like trim on the console.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc *
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (Head Curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear- facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.) *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger (Includes center position lap belt when (AV8) 6-passenger seating is ordered.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system, (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Traction control, Enhanced Traction System (ETS), powertrain-modulated (Not available with (J65) 4-wheel disc brakes.) *
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable *
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V355000Summary:This defect can affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse, 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne, 2000-2005 Cadillac DeVille, 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS, 2006-2014 Chevrolet Impala, and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine.Consequence:If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position could cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), and 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14299.
Steering Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:09E005000Summary:DORMAN IS RECALLING 979 STEERING KNUCKLES, DORMAN P/NOS. 697-902 AND 697-903, SOLD UNDER DORMAN'S "OE SOLUTIONSTM " BRAND NAME, AND NAPA P/NOS. 7-8502 AND 7-8503 WHICH WERE SOLD FOR REPLACEMENT USE ON THE VARIOUS VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE. A POTENTIAL MATERIAL OR DESIGN DEFECT COULD RESULT IN THE STEERING KNUCKLE BREAKING IN THE HUB AREA.Consequence:A BROKEN STEERING KNUCKLE COULD RESULT IN LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL AND A POSSIBLE CRASH WITHOUT WARNING.Remedy:DORMAN WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND REPLACE THE DEFECTIVE STEERING KNUCKLES FREE OF CHARGE AND REIMBURSE THE REPAIR FACILITY OR OWNER FOR LABOR. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT MARCH 20, 2009. OWNERS MAY CONTACT DORMAN'S TOLL-FREE HOTLINE AT 1-800-523-2492.