2008 Buick LaCrosse
It has a 6 disc CD player 9 speakers and a amp and it sounds great.
Very limited maintenance has been needed. Smooth riding and dependable.
Heated seats come in handy for the long cold winters.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side M
- Roof Strength N/A
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands- Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details.) *
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger and side head curtain for 1st and 2nd row outboard passengers (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Passenger Airbag Cutoff Switch/Sensor
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger. (Includes center position lap belt when (AV8) 6-passenger seating is ordered.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V355000Summary:This defect can affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse, 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne, 2000-2005 Cadillac DeVille, 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS, 2006-2014 Chevrolet Impala, and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine.Consequence:If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position could cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), and 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14299.