2010 Buick LaCrosse
My car has 2 blind spots on each corner of the front window.
Good on gas, plenty of room, and really good features for summer and winter.
2010 Buick lacrosse comfortable/lots of room.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with intelligent assist
- StabiliTrak stability control system with brake assist, includes Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.) *
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System *
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?