2013 Buick LaCrosse
I love the way it handles on bad roads.. Holds up with very low maintenance.
My 2013 Buick lacrosse is the most comfortable handling driving experience ever.
It is dependable and reliable. This brand holds its value.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist (Not available with (LFX) 3.6L E85 capable V6 engine) *
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.) *
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav, Destination Download (requires navigation radio), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics,Hands Free Calling and available OnStar RemoteLink mobile app (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response *
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance *
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System *
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:13V173000Summary:General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 and 2013 Buick LaCrosse and Regal, and model year 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco vehicles equipped with eAssist. These vehicles may have a condition in which the Generator Control Module (GCM) may not function properly. This could cause a gradual loss of battery charge and the illumination of the malfunction indicator light.Consequence:If the vehicle is continued to be driven, the engine may stall and/or the vehicle may not start. In addition, there may be a burning or melting odor, smoke, and possibly a fire in the trunk.Remedy:GM will notify owners and dealers will test the GCM and replace it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during June 2013. Owners may contact GM at 1-800-521-7300. GM's recall campaign number is 13136.
Electrical System , Power Train Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:13V097000Summary:General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013 Buick LaCrosse vehicles, manufactured between April 25, 2012, through March 6, 2013, and model year 2013 Cadillac SRX vehicles, manufactured between May 29, 2012, through February 18, 2013 for failing to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect." A software problem may cause the transmission to inadvertently shift to Sport mode removing any transmission-related engine braking effect.Consequence:If engine braking is unexpectedly removed, it may increase the risk of a vehicle crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the transmission control module free of charge. The recall began on April 3, 2013. Cadillac owners may call 1-866-982-2339. Buick owners may call 1-866-694-6546.