2017 Buick LaCrosse
Buick lacrosse premium with heads up & breaking cruise!
It is a very safety conscience car. Trying to keep you as safe as possible.
Smart, sharp and fine lines. Keyless system, Sirius radio, hands free phone.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Duralife brake rotors
- Electronic Grade Braking with brake hold
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger head curtain side-impact and thorax for front and rear outboard seating positions and knee for driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 3 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) for 6 months, including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands-Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Not all vehicles may transmit all crash data.) *
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years includes limited vehicle mobile app features, Monthly Diagnostics Report and Dealer Maintenance Notification. (Basic Plan available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery and is transferable. Does not include Emergency, Security or Navigation services.) *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Teen Driver Setting
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Suspension Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:17V267000Summary:General Motors LLC (C) is recalling certain 2017 Buick LaCrosse vehicles. The rear suspension toe-links may have been incorrectly installed, and, as a result, they may loosen and disconnect from the rear suspension system.Consequence:If a rear-suspension toe-link disconnects, it may cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the left and right rear suspension toe-link assemblies, correcting their installation as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin June 20, 2017. Owners may contact Buick's customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17168.
Steering Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:17V116000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2017 Buick LaCrosse vehicles. The electrical connectors for the Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system may not be properly sealed. As a result, water may enter and corrode the connectors possibly resulting in a loss of power steering.Consequence:A loss of power steering may result in increased manual steering effort, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect correct the seal seating and secure the EPS connector seals, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 17085.