2018 Buick LaCrosse
That it drives well and fits a car seat nicely.
It turn heads when riding down the street.
Spacious interior, very comfortable ride even with car seats
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- Electronic Grade Braking with brake hold
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger head curtain side-impact and thorax for front and rear outboard seating positions and knee for driver and front passenger (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Buick connected services capable; EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Buick Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Buick Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Buick vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger, height adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Teen Driver Mode
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Safety Recalls (2)
Fuel System, Gasoline Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:18V358000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018 Buick LaCrosse, Cadillac ATS, Chevrolet Equinox, Malibu and Colorado and GMC Terrain, Acadia and Canyon vehicles. The high pressure fuel pump may detach from its mounting flange, possibly resulting in the pump damaging the high pressure fuel line.Consequence:A damaged fuel line can create a fuel leak, increasing the risk of a fire.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the high pressure fuel pump, and high pressure fuel pipe, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18188.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:18V576000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2018-2019 Chevrolet Equinox, Impala, Cruze, Volt and Bolt EV vehicles, GMC Terrain vehicles, Buick Lacrosse and Regal vehicles, Cadillac XTS and XTS Professional vehicles and 2018 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles. The rear brake caliper pistons may have an insufficient coating causing gas pockets to form, potentially reducing rear brake performance.Consequence:A reduction of braking performance can increase the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will bleed the vehicle's brake system, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300, Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006, Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18279.