2011 Buick Lucerne
Nice, reliable slick looking car.
The most important thing about my car is that it has a lot of useful features that make it easy to get in and out of the car and sit comfortably while driving.
Smooth riding and very comfortable.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side A
- Roof Strength N/A
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Traction control, full-range, powertrain- and brake-modulated *
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control *
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered or included.) *
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered or included.) *
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered or included.) *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger (Center position lap belt is included when 6-passenger seating is selected.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V355000Summary:This defect can affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2009 Buick LaCrosse, 2006-2011 Buick Lucerne, 2000-2005 Cadillac DeVille, 2006-2011 Cadillac DTS, 2006-2014 Chevrolet Impala, and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the weight on the key ring and road conditions or some other jarring event may cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position, turning off the engine.Consequence:If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position could cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), and 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14299.
Electrical System > Battery > Cables Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:10V553000Summary:GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2010-2011 DTS AND BUICK LUCERNE VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH V8 ENGINES. THE STARTER OR ALTERNATOR CABLE IS IN CONTACT WITH THE POWER STEERING RETURN LINE. IF EITHER THE STARTER OR ALTERNATOR CABLE IS CONTACTING THE POWER STEERING RETURN LINE, THE CABLE COULD WEAR THROUGH THE LINE, CAUSING A POWER STEERING FLUID LEAK.Consequence:A POWER STEERING LEAK COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF POWER STEERING, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH, AND/OR THE LEAK ONTO HOT ENGINE PARTS COULD CAUSE AN ENGINE COMPARTMENT FIRE.Remedy:DEALERS WILL SECURE AND IF NECESSARY REROUTE THE LINES TO PREVENT CONTACT. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 19, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339, BUICK AT 1-866-608-8080 AND AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM.