2007 Buick Rainier
Reliable and affordability.
Power horse of a Buick c. SUV.
Spacious 4 door midsize SUV.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc *
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status indicated on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control *
- StabiliTrak, Stability Control System *
- Door locks, rear child security
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Recall Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V404000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2005-2007 SAAB 9-7x; 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT and GMC Envoy XL; and 2006-2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer, GMC Envoy, Buick Rainier and Isuzu Ascender vehicles. Fluid may enter the driver's door master power window switch module, causing corrosion that could result in a short in the circuit board. A short may cause the power door lock and power window switches to function intermittently or become inoperative. The short may also cause overheating, which could melt components of the door module, producing odor, smoke, or a fire.Consequence:A short in the circuit board could lead to a fire, increasing the risk of personal injury. A fire could occur even while the vehicle is not in use. As a precaution, owners are advised to park outside until the remedy has been made.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the part number on the door module, and install a new door module if necessary, free of charge. Parts for the remedy are not currently available. GM will send an interim letter to owners in late August 2014. A second owner letter will be mailed when parts are available. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), 1-800-462-8782 (GMC), 1-800-955-9007 (SAAB), and 1-800-255-6727 (Isuzu). GM's number for this recall is 14309. NOTE: This recall provides a new remedy for all vehicles covered by recall 13V-248. Vehicles whose modules were modified but not replaced as part of the previous recall remedy must have their vehicles remedied again under this campaign.