2013 Buick Regal
Essence is what I call my car.
The comfort of the ride and the gas mileage is the greatest thing about it.
That I really like it, especially after getting my windows tinted.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes, Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, First Assist, Injury Severity Predictor, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Slowdown, Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with OnStar eNav, Destination Download (requires navigation radio), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands Free Calling and available OnStar RemoteLink mobile app. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response *
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance *
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security rear
- Trunk latch, safety
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:13V173000Summary:General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 and 2013 Buick LaCrosse and Regal, and model year 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco vehicles equipped with eAssist. These vehicles may have a condition in which the Generator Control Module (GCM) may not function properly. This could cause a gradual loss of battery charge and the illumination of the malfunction indicator light.Consequence:If the vehicle is continued to be driven, the engine may stall and/or the vehicle may not start. In addition, there may be a burning or melting odor, smoke, and possibly a fire in the trunk.Remedy:GM will notify owners and dealers will test the GCM and replace it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during June 2013. Owners may contact GM at 1-800-521-7300. GM's recall campaign number is 13136.