2014 Buick Regal
It got lot of miles on it and nice.
It is the best vehicle ever.
Great drive! For someone with back issues! Pain free upon arrival always!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.) *
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Door locks, child security rear
- Trunk latch, safety
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Recall Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V092000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Buick Regal, LaCrosse, Verano, and Enclave, and Chevrolet Impala, Malibu, Cruze, and Traverse, and GMC Acadia vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. In the affected vehicles, the transmission shift cable adjuster may disengage from the transmission shift lever. As such, these vehicles do not conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 102, "Transmission Shift Lever Sequence, Starter Interlock, and Transmission Braking Effect." They also fail to conform to FMVSS number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."Consequence:If a vehicle's shift cable disengages from the transmission shift lever, a driver may be unable to shift gear positions and the indicated shift position may not represent the gear position the vehicle is in. Should a disengagement occur while the vehicle is being driven, when the driver goes to stop and park the vehicle, the driver may be able to shift the lever to the "PARK" position, but the vehicle transmission may not be in the "PARK" gear position. If the vehicle is not in the "PARK" position there is a risk the vehicle will roll away as the driver and other occupants exit the vehicle or anytime thereafter. A vehicle rollaway increases the risk of injury to exiting occupants and bystanders.Remedy:General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and replace any affected transmission shift cable adjusters, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in late March 2014. Chevrolet owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-222-1020, Buick owners at 1-800-521-7300, and GMC owners at 1-800-462-8782. General Motors' number associated with this recall is 14048.
Recall Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V409000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Buick Regal, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Camaro and Chevrolet Impala vehicles. Improperly torqued fasteners may cause the steering intermediate shaft and the steering gear and/or the lower control arm and the lower ball joint to separate.Consequence:If any of the components separate, the vehicle may have a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM began to notify owners on June 27, 2014, and dealers will inspect the fasteners for correct torque, correcting them as necessary, free of charge. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac) or 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet). GM's number for this recall is 14378.