2016 Buick Verano
Luxury car for a fraction of the price of other luxury vehicles.
The trunk issue, it can get very annoying.
Backup camera is wonderful.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and knee for driver and front passenger, side-impact seat-mounted and roof rail for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Safety belts, front pretensioners, driver and passenger (driver includes load limiter)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, height-adjustable includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear center position
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats in all 3 rear seating positions
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor *
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Horn, dual-note high and low
- OnStar Guidance Plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Advanced Diagnostics and more (trial excludes Hands- Free Calling) (Visit www.onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.) *
- OnStar with 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet at 4G LTE speeds, includes 3GB or 3 months OnStar Data Trial (whichever comes first) (Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar subscription and data plan after trial.) *
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Electrical System , Power Train Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:16V502000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Buick Verano and 2016 Chevrolet Malibu as the electronic park lock lever may allow the ignition key to be removed without the transmission being in PARK. Also, certain 2013 Buick Encore, 2011 Buick Regal, 2013-2014 Buick Verano, 2011-2016 Chevrolet Cruze, 2010-2013 Chevrolet Equinox 2013-2015 Chevrolet Malibu, and 2011-2013 GMC Terrain vehicles may have been serviced with similar defective replacement electronic park lock levers. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 114, "Theft Protection and Rollaway Prevention."Consequence:If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and if necessary replace the key cylinder lock housing, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020, Buiick 1-800-521-7300, and GMC 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 50490 and 50491.
Fuel System, Gasoline Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:16V595000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2016 Buick Verano vehicles manufactured February 16, 2016, to May 12, 2016, equipped with a 2.0 liter turbocharged engine. The engine fuel line assembly may be misrouted, allowing the fuel line to contact the surface of the engine.Consequence:If the fuel line contacts the engine, the fuel line may wear, resulting in a fuel leak and increasing the risk of a fire.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel line assembly, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on August 19, 2016. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300. GM's number for this recall is 54180.