2009 Cadillac CTS-V Reviews, Ratings & Specs
You'll Like The 2009 Cadillac CTS-V If...
If you want your performance sport sedan fast and fun, yet quiet, smooth and refined, the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V is easily the best value out there. It's affordably priced and can run with, or outrun, just about anyone.
Cadillac CTS-V Models & Trims
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Great car for long road trips.
Cadillac cts-v: the family race car.
It is reliable, and a beautiful, smooth ride.
For Sale Near Me
Top Rated Sedans
Browse by Category
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- Traction control, all-speed, brake and engine controlled *
- StabiliTrak, stability enhancement system *
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with Passenger Sensing System, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owner Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com) *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- Child seat restraint system
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
Safety Recalls (2)
Air Bags > Knee Bolster Sep 13, 2010Report Receipt Date:Sep 13, 2010NHTSA Campaign:10V414000Summary:GM IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009-2010 CADILLAC CTS ALL WHEEL DRIVE AND CTS-V VEHICLES FOR FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 208, OCCUPANT CRASH PROTECTION.Consequence:IN THE EVENT OF A CRASH, THE FRONT PASSENGER MAY BE AT AN INCREASED RISK OF LEG INJURY.Remedy:DEALERS WILL REPLACE THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT ASSEMBLY AND, IN SOME VEHICLES MODIFY THE INSTRUMENT PANEL STRUCTURE. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 20, 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339.
Suspension > Rear Feb 11, 2011Report Receipt Date:Feb 11, 2011NHTSA Campaign:11V089000Summary:GENERAL MOTORS IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009-2010 CADILLAC CTS VEHICLES. SOME OF THESE VEHICLES HAVE A CONDITION IN WHICH A WAX COATING ON THE REAR SUSPENSION TOE LINK JAM NUTS MAY ALLOW THE NUT(S) TO LOOSEN. IF A NUT SUFFICIENTLY LOOSENS, THE TOE LINK COULD SEPARATE AND THE REAR WHEEL WOULD BE ABLE TO TURN INBOARD OR OUTBOARD. OWNERS MAY HEAR A METALLIC CLANKING NOISE COMING FROM THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE THAT MAY WARN OF A LOOSENING NUT.Consequence:THE DRIVER MAY EXPERIENCE SUDDEN CHANGES WITH VEHICLE HANDLING AND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE VEHICLE INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.Remedy:DEALERS WILL CLEAN ALL WAX RESIDUE FROM THE REAR SUSPENSION TOE LINK AND INSTALL TWO NEW JAM NUTS. IF NECESSARY THE REAR SUSPENSION TOE LINK MAY BE REPLACED. THIS SERVICE WILL BE PERFORMED FREE OF CHARGE. THE MANUFACTURER HAS NOT YET PROVIDED AN OWNER NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-866-982-2339 AND AT THE OWNER CENTER AT WWW.GMOWNERCENTER.COM.