2014 Cadillac ELR Reviews, Ratings & Specs
Based on the popular Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid, the all-new 2014 Cadillac ELR brings evocative styling and an upscale driving experience to the ever-growing realm of green cars. This 2-door, 4-seat sports coupe has a total range of about 340 miles, and can travel up to 37 miles on pure electricity.
Cadillac ELR Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor (Optional)
- Cross-Traffic Alert (Optional)
- Lane Departure Warning
The Cadillac cue system is defective.
It save fuel and helps protect the environment by releasing less carbon emissions.
It's efficient and fun to drive
For Sale Near Me
Top Rated Compacts
Browse by Category
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- StabiliTrak, Stability Control System with brake assist and traction control *
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags dual-stage frontal, side-impact and knee for driver and front passenger and roof-rail side impact for front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bag, passenger sensing system, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar, 3-years of Directions and Connections plan, includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.) *
- Rear Park Assist, Ultrasonic *
- Rear Vision Camera
- Lane Departure warning, sensor indicator
- Forward Collision Alert, sensor indicator *
- Tire Pressure Monitor System, manual learn
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions, includes front seat belt pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Safety Alert Seat
Safety Recalls (2)
Electronic Stability Control Mar 27, 2014Report Receipt Date:Mar 27, 2014NHTSA Campaign:14V144000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014 Cadillac ELR vehicles not equipped with adaptive cruise control and manufactured September 26, 2013, through February 14, 2014, and equipped without adaptive cruise control. In these vehicles, the electronic stability control (ESC) system software may inhibit certain ESC diagnostics, preventing the system from alerting the driver that the ESC system is partially or fully disabled. As such, these vehicles fail to conform with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 126, "Electronic Stability Control Systems."Consequence:If the driver is not alerted to an ESC malfunction they may continue driving with a disabled ESC system which may result in loss of directional control, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will recalibrate the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM), free of charge. The recall is expected to begin on May 16, 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac at 1-800-458-8006. GM's number for this recall is 14087.
Seats Jul 23, 2014Report Receipt Date:Jul 23, 2014NHTSA Campaign:14V446000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Buick Encore and Cadillac ATS; 2014 Cadillac CTS, ELR, Chevrolet Caprice and SS vehicles; and 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks. Due to an incomplete weld on the seat hook bracket assembly, the front seats in the affected vehicles may not stay secured in place during a high load condition such as a crash.Consequence:A seat that does not stay secured increases the risk of occupant injury in a vehicle crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat hook bracket assembly weld and replace the lower seat track, as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on August 15, 2014. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), and 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 14340.