2008 Cadillac STS-V Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2008 Cadillac STS-V If...
Head-over-heels in love with the original CTS-V's good looks, but crave the technical wizardry and opulent interiors associated with BMW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles? If you can swing the higher price tag, the 2008 Cadillac STS-V can satisfy both demands.
Cadillac STS-V Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Gas mileage because you need to get gas a lot.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- Traction control, all-speed, brake and engine controlled *
- StabiliTrak, 4-channel *
- Daytime Running Lamps
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions & Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice-guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-By-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details.) *
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with Passenger Sensing System (front passenger airbag status indicated on the inside rearview mirror) (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and outboard rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions with front pretensioners and child restraint provisions
- Child seat restraint system
- Door locks, rear child security
Safety Recalls (1)
Exterior Lighting Mar 4, 2008Report Receipt Date:Mar 4, 2008NHTSA Campaign:08V108000Summary:GM IS RECALLING 4,586 MY 2008 CADILLAC STS AND STS-V PASSENGER VEHICLES FOR FAILING TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 138, 'TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEMS' (TPMS). THE STANDARD REQUIRES AN INDICATION TO THE DRIVER FOR CERTAIN TPMS MALFUNCTIONS. WHEN THE SYSTEM DETECTS A MALFUNCTION, THE LOW TIRE WARNING LIGHT SHOULD FLASH FOR ABOUT ONE MINUTE AND THEN STAY ON THE REMAINDER OF THE IGNITION CYCLE. A DRIVER INFORMATION CENTER MESSAGE WILL ALSO BE DISPLAYED ON THE INSTRUMENT PANEL.Consequence:THESE INDICATIONS OF A SYSTEM MALFUNCTION DO NOT WORK. PREMATURE TIRE FAILURE COULD RESULT IN A LOSS OF CONTROL OF THE VEHICLE, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.Remedy:DEALERS WILL REPROGRAM THE REMOTE CONTROL DOOR LOCK RECEIVER MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON MARCH 18, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT CADILLAC AT 1-800-982-2339 OR HTTP://WWW.CADILLAC.COM.