2014 Chevrolet Volt Reviews, Ratings & Specs
The 2014 Chevrolet Volt is a plug-in hybrid, meaning it can run for a limited time at full speed solely on electric or use its gasoline engine for power. With a pure-electric range up to 38 miles and total range of 380 miles, the Volt gives you the best of both worlds and looks pretty darn cool in the process.
Chevrolet Volt Models & Trims
5dr HB - $11,661 - $13,566
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats (Optional)
- Back-Up Camera (Optional)
- Premium Audio (Optional)
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning (Optional)
Best car I could ever own. Just what I need for me with driving.
Excellent in snow, wonderful features, but a bit confusing.
Maintenance is very expensive, and you can't trust Chevrolet.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front A
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control *
- Tire inflation kit
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED illumination
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, side-impact and knee for driver and front passenger and roof-rail side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- OnStar, 3 years of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm with immobilizer *
- Pedestrian safety signal driver activated horn chirp using turn signal lever button
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat dual pretensioners
- Lockout switch, child, rear doors and windows, electronic control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?