2015 Chevrolet Volt Reviews & Specs
The 2015 Chevrolet Volt is an electric car that can run for nearly 40 miles without using a drop of gasoline, but it also has a 4-cylinder gasoline-burning engine, letting it go an additional 340 miles before needing refueling. If you want an EV, but can't get past range anxiety, the Volt is a clear choice.
Chevrolet Volt Models & Trims
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats (Optional)
- Back-Up Camera (Optional)
- Premium Audio (Optional)
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning (Optional)
The volt is an awesome car!
Great car that could be a little more comfortable.
We are saving a ton of money on gas, compared to our other vehicle.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front A
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control *
- Tire inflation kit
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED illumination
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, side-impact and knee for driver and front passenger and roof-rail side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- OnStar, 3 years of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions. *
- OnStar Basic plan for 5 years including RemoteLink Key Fob Services, Access is available for 5 years from the date of vehicle delivery, and is transferable. Does not include emergency services. To cancel RemoteLink Key Fob Services or if your vehicle is sold, contact an OnStar Advisor. See www.onstar.ca/mobile for full details. *
- Theft-deterrent system, anti-theft alarm with immobilizer *
- Pedestrian safety signal driver activated horn chirp using turn signal lever button
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat dual pretensioners
- Lockout switch, child, rear doors and windows, electronic control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Steering Jul 10, 2015Report Receipt Date:Jul 10, 2015NHTSA Campaign:15V442000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze vehicles manufactured November 8, 2013, to March 12, 2015, and 2015 Chevrolet Volt vehicles manufactured April 11, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the inner tie rod may not be tightened to specification allowing the tie rod to separate from the steering gear.Consequence:Separation of the tie rod from the steering gear could result in the loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering gear assembly, free of charge. The recall began on July 28, 2015. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 15386.