2011 Lexus ES Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2011 Lexus ES If...
The ES 350 does well to prove that you don't necessarily have to sell the house and kids to have a sophisticated driving experience. The sedan comes complete with innovative design features, impressive build quality and well-proven Lexus dependability without breaking the bank.
Lexus ES Models & Trims
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats (Optional)
- Back-Up Camera (Optional)
- Premium Audio (Optional)
- Smart Device Integration (Optional)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
2011 black Lexus es 350. I also bought the resistall enviroguard protection.
Reliable, nice, and spacious.
If you do not want dirt to be easily seen.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front P
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist -inc: brake override system
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) w/cutoff switch *
- Traction control *
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Daytime running lamps
- Dual front twin-chamber airbags -inc: passenger occupant classification
- Dual front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Rear seat side airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Dual front knee airbags
- Safety connect -inc: automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assist button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance, (1) year trial subscription *
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: pretensioners & force limiters for outboard seating positions
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors
- All-position emergency locking retractor
- Front/rear passenger automatic locking retractor
- Rear child safety locks
- Child restraint seat -inc: tether anchor brackets for rear outboard seats, safety locks
- Glows-in-the-dark emergency interior trunk release
- Direct tire pressure monitor system
- Energy absorbing door & body construction
- Collapsible steering column
- Impact-dissipating soft upper headliner & pillars
- First aid kit
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Air Bags Jan 9, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 9, 2019NHTSA Campaign:19V005000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2014-2016 Toyota 4Runner, 2014-2015 Scion xB, Lexus IS350C, IS250C, 2014 Toyota Sienna, Lexus IS-F, and 2014-2017 Lexus GX460 vehicles sold, or ever registered in the states of Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands or "Zone A." Toyota is also recalling certain 2011-2013 Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Lexus IS250, IS350, 2011-2016 4Runner, 2011-2015 Scion xB, Lexus IS350C, IS250C, 2011-2014 Toyota Sienna, Lexus IS-F, 2011-2017 Lexus GX460, and 2011-2012 Lexus ES350 vehicles ever registered in the states of Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia or "Zone B." Toyo...Consequence:An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners. Depending on the vehicle model, dealers will replace the front passenger air bag inflator, or replace the air bag assembly. The recall began February 15, 2019. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for this recall are "Zone A" Toyota: G0P, Lexus: GLG; "Zone B" Toyota: G0R, Lexus GLH; "Zone C" Toyota: H0A, and Lexus: HLA.
Air Bags May 23, 2016Report Receipt Date:May 23, 2016NHTSA Campaign:16V340000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Scion xB and Lexus IS F, 2009-2011 Toyota Corolla and Corolla Matrix, 2006-2011 Toyota Yaris, Lexus IS250 and Lexus IS350, 2010-2011 Toyota 4Runner, Lexus IS250C, Lexus IS350C and Lexus GX460, 2011 Sienna, 2007-2011 Lexus ES350, and 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe vehicles, originally sold, or ever registered, in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands, or "Zone A." Additionally, unless included in "Zone A" above, Toyota is recalling certain model year 2008 Scion xB and Lexus IS F, 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris, 2006-2008 Lexus IS250 and Lexus IS350 and 2007-2008 Lexus ES350 vehicles, originally sold, or ever registered, in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jer...Consequence:An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death.Remedy:Toyota will notify the Toyota and Lexus owners. General Motors will contact the Pontiac owners. Depending on the model, dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator or the air bag assembly, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners July 6, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for interim notification for this campaign are G1P (Toyota Zone A), G1R (Toyota Zone B), G2G (Lexus Zone A), and G2H (Lexus Zone B). Toyota's numbers for final remedy for this campaign are G0P (Toyota Zone A), G0R (Toyota Zone B), GLG (Lexus Zone A), and GLH (Lexus Zone B).