2011 Lexus IS
Stylish high performance. Affordable and incredible bang for your buck.
Trustworthy Lexus for many years.
It is perfect for those who want a sporty car that has the convenience of a 4-door sedan.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength A
- Driver-side Overlap Front P
- 4-wheel 4-channel/4-sensor anti-lock brakes
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA)
- Vehicle dynamics integrated management (VDIM) w/cut-off switch *
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) -inc: cut-off switch *
- Traction control (TRAC) *
- Hill-start assist control (HAC)
- Daytime running lamps *
- Door impact side beams
- Energy-managing crumple zones
- Driver & front passenger airbags -inc: occupant classification indicator
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Front side-curtain airbags
- Safety connect -inc: automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assistance button (SOS), roadside assistance connectivity, (1) year trial subscription *
- All-position 3-point seat belts -inc: force-limiting pretensioners
- Front seat height-adjustable shoulder belt anchors
- All-position emergency locking retractors (ELR)
- Front passenger & rear seat automatic locking retractors (ALR)
- Emergency interior trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system *
- Energy absorbing door & body construction
- First aid kit
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Air Bags Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:16V340000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Scion xB and Lexus IS F, 2009-2011 Toyota Corolla and Corolla Matrix, 2006-2011 Toyota Yaris, Lexus IS250 and Lexus IS350, 2010-2011 Toyota 4Runner, Lexus IS250C, Lexus IS350C and Lexus GX460, 2011 Sienna, 2007-2011 Lexus ES350, and 2009-2010 Pontiac Vibe vehicles, originally sold, or ever registered, in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands (Saipan), and the U.S. Virgin Islands, or "Zone A." Additionally, unless included in "Zone A" above, Toyota is recalling certain model year 2008 Scion xB and Lexus IS F, 2007-2008 Toyota Yaris, 2006-2008 Lexus IS250 and Lexus IS350 and 2007-2008 Lexus ES350 vehicles, originally sold, or ever registered, in Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jer...Consequence:An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death.Remedy:Toyota will notify the Toyota and Lexus owners. General Motors will contact the Pontiac owners. Depending on the model, dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag inflator or the air bag assembly, free of charge. An interim notification was mailed to owners July 6, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's numbers for interim notification for this campaign are G1P (Toyota Zone A), G1R (Toyota Zone B), G2G (Lexus Zone A), and G2H (Lexus Zone B). Toyota's numbers for final remedy for this campaign are G0P (Toyota Zone A), G0R (Toyota Zone B), GLG (Lexus Zone A), and GLH (Lexus Zone B).