2013 Lexus IS
Some pros and cons to owning a 2013 Lexus is 250.
I love my Lexus backup camera!
It's a convertible! Reliable and fun to drive!!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength A
- Driver-side Overlap Front P
- 4-wheel 4-channel/4-sensor anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA)
- Brake override system -inc: smart stop technology
- Traction control (TRAC) *
- Hill-start assist control (HAC)
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) w/cutoff switch *
- Vehicle dynamics integrated management (VDIM) w/cutoff switch *
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Daytime running lights *
- Driver & front passenger airbag (SRS) -inc: front passenger twin chamber airbag
- Driver & front passenger knee airbags (SRS)
- Front/rear side curtain airbags (SRS)
- Front seat-mounted side airbag (SRS)
- Telematics mayday system *
- Safety connect -inc: auto collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assist button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance, (1) year trial subscription *
- All-position 3-point seat belts
- Front/rear outboard seat belts w/force-limiting pretensioners
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors
- Emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all seating positions
- Automatic locking retractor (ALR) for front/rear passenger seats
- Child safety rear door locks
- Child restraint seat (CRS) for rear outboard seating positions -inc: top tether anchor brackets
- Emergency interior trunk release *
- Tire pressure monitoring system *
- Collapsible steering column
- Impact dissipating upper interior trim
- First aid kit
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Air Bags Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:18V024000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2013 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Sienna, 4Runner, Lexus IS250, IS350, IS250C, IS350C, IS-F, and GX460 vehicles sold, ever registered, in the states of AL, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, SC, TX, PR, AS, GU, the MP (Saipan), and the U.S. VI or "Zone A." Toyota is also recalling certain 2010 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Yaris, 4Runner, Lexus IS250, IS350, IS250C, IS350C, ES350, IS-F, GX460, and Pontiac Vibe vehicles sold, ever registered, in the states of AZ, AR, DE, DC, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, VA, and WV or "Zone B." Toyota is also recalling certain 2009 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Yaris, Lexus IS250, IS350, ES350, IS-F, and Pontiac Vibe vehicles ever registered in the states of AK, CO, CT, ID, IA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NY, ND, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, and WY or "Zone C." These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assemble...Consequence:An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.Remedy:Toyota will notify the Toyota, Scion and Lexus owners. General Motors will contact the Pontiac owners. Depending on the vehicle model, dealers will replace the front passenger air bag inflator, or replace the air bag assembly. The recall is expected to begin January 24, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331, or Pontiac customer service at 1-800-762-2737. Toyota's numbers for this recall are "Zone A" Toyota: G0P, Lexus: GLG; "Zone B" Toyota: G0R, Lexus GLH; "Zone C" Toyota: H0A, and Lexus: HLA.