2008 Lexus LS
It have sensors to read everything and let you know everything about the car.
Dependable and stylish luxury car that gets good gas mileage.
I doubt anyone wouldn't like this car unless prefer trucks or something small.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side N/A
- Roof Strength N/A
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) *
- Electronic control braking (ECB)-inc: electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA) *
- Dual front 2-stage airbags w/occupant classification system
- Front side-impact airbags *
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Dual front knee airbags
- All-position 3-point seat belts-inc: pretensioners, force limiters
- All-position emergency locking retractor (ELR)
- All-passenger automatic locking retractor (ALR)
- Front pwr height-adjustable shoulder anchors
- Child restraint seat (CRS) tether anchor brackets for rear seats, child safety rear door locks
- Emergency interior trunk release
- Vehicle dynamics integrated management (VDIM) system-inc: vehicle stability control (VSC), traction control (TRAC) *
- Collapsible steering column
- Impact-dissipating upper interior trim
- Side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Daytime running lights *
- First aid kit
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Engine And Engine Cooling > Engine Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:10V309000Summary:TOYOTA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2006 THROUGH 2008 LEXUS PASSENGER CARS MANUFACTURED FROM AUGUST 26, 2005 THROUGH JULY 29, 2008. MICRO-FOREIGN OBJECTS IN THE MATERIAL OF THE VALVE SPRING MAY DEGRADE THE STRENGTH OF THE VALVE SPRING, POSSIBLY CAUSING THE SPRING TO BREAK.Consequence:THE ENGINE COULD FAIL AND STOP SUDDENLY WHILE THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.Remedy:TOYOTA WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL REPAIR THE VEHICLES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING JULY 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.
Engine And Engine Cooling Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:09V020000Summary:TOYOTA IS RECALLING 214,570 MY 2006-2008 LEXUS IS, MY 2006-2007 GS AND MY 2007-2008 LS PASSENGER VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH ALUMINUM FUEL DELIVERY PIPES (FUEL RAILS). ETHANOL FUELS WITH A LOW MOISTURE CONTENT WILL CORRODE THE INTERNAL SURFACE OF THE FUEL RAILS. AS THIS CONDITION PROGRESSES, THE ENGINE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LIGHT MAY ILLUMINATE.Consequence:OVER TIME, THE CORROSION MAY CREATE A PINHOLE RESULTING IN FUEL LEAKAGE. FUEL LEAKAGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE, COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.Remedy:DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE FUEL DELIVERY PIPES FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING FEBRUARY 2009. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TOYOTA/LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.