2009 Lexus LX Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2009 Lexus LX If...
If you're looking for Lexus ride and interior quality teamed with off-road and towing capabilities, the 2009 LX 570 can fulfill your needs. The third-row seating and ample rear cargo room come in handy for extra passengers and hauling large items.
Lexus LX Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
It has lots of space to contain luggage and a whole family to go on a vacation.
Effective, depends, it good gas mileage, does not get stuck in the snow.
The fact that the car is small, rides smooth is the best assets in my opinion.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- 4-wheel multi-terrain anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA)
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) -inc: active traction control (A-TRAC), hill-start assist control (HAC), crawl control w/downhill assist control (DAC)
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- Daytime running lights
- Front & second row seat-mounted side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Front, second & third row roll-sensing side curtain airbags (SRS)
- Front knee airbags (SRS)
- Backup camera w/full-color display *
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: front height-adjustable anchors, force limiters, pretensioners, outboard second row height-adjustable anchors, pretensioners
- Emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all seating positions
- Automatic locking retractor (ALR) for all-passenger seats
- Child restraint seats (CRS) -inc: tether anchor brackets for second row, child safety locks
- Direct-type tire pressure monitor system
- Impact-dissipating upper interior trim
- Collapsible steering column
- First aid kit
Safety Recalls (3)
Seat Belts, Air Bags Dec 13, 2018Report Receipt Date:Dec 13, 2018NHTSA Campaign:18V887000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2008-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 vehicles. Over time, the seat belt tension sensor wire harness may break and deactivate the front passenger air bag, knee air bag, and passenger seat-mounted side airbag.Consequence:In the event of a crash, deactivated air bags can increase the risk of injury .Remedy:The remedy for this recall is still under development. Interim notification letters are expected to be mailed on February 11, 2019. A second notification will be mailed once remedy parts are available. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371 or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are Lexus Interim J2L and Remedy JLL, Toyota Interim J15 and Remedy J05.
Vehicle Speed Control > Accelerator Pedal Feb 24, 2011Report Receipt Date:Feb 24, 2011NHTSA Campaign:11V113000Summary:TOYOTA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2008 THROUGH 2011 LEXUS LX570, 2003 THROUGH 2009 TOYOTA 4RUNNER, AND 2006 THROUGH 2010 RAV4 VEHICLES. THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL CAN GET STUCK IN THE WIDE OPEN POSITION DUE TO ITS BEING TRAPPED BY AN UNSECURED OR INCOMPATIBLE DRIVER'S FLOOR MAT.Consequence:A STUCK OPEN ACCELERATOR PEDAL MAY RESULT IN VERY HIGH VEHICLE SPEEDS AND MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO STOP THE VEHICLE, WHICH COULD CAUSE A CRASH, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.Remedy:THE REMEDY PLAN IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT, BUT WILL INVOLVE MODIFICATION OR REPLACEMENT OF THE ACCELERATOR PEDAL AND REPLACEMENT OF ANY TOYOTA ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MAT. TOYOTA HAS NOT PROVIDED A SCHEDULE FOR OWNER NOTIFICATION AT THIS TIME. FURTHER INFORMATION CONCERNING THE REMEDY AND THE OWNER NOTIFICATION SCHEDULE IS EXPECTED FROM TOYOTA. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TOYOTA AT 1-800-331-4331 OR LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.
Air Bags Aug 31, 2017Report Receipt Date:Aug 31, 2017NHTSA Campaign:17V548000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2008-2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2006 Lexus LX470, and 2008-2013 Lexus LX570 vehicles. These vehicles may be equipped with an incorrect driver or front passenger air bag. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."Consequence:An incorrect driver or front passenger air bag may not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected air bag assemblies, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 25, 2017. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is H0S. Lexus' number for this recall is HLD.