2013 Lexus LX Reviews & Specs
Luxurious amenities and a comfortable ride meet true off-road capability in the 2013 Lexus LX 570. Meant to coddle up to eight passengers in rush-hour traffic and rugged terrain alike, the LX is Lexus' biggest and most powerful SUV. With a starting price of over $80,000 and a mighty thirst for fuel, the LX's abilities don't come cheap.
Lexus LX Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Loving my Lexus lx. Makes life more fun and easier with kids.
That it's quiet, a hybrid, and most of all it's probably the most comfortable car you will ever sit in.
Smooth handling and easy to drive.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- 4-wheel multi-terrain anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA)
- Smart stop technology
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) -inc: active traction control (A-TRAC), trailer sway control, hill-start assist control (HAC), crawl control w/turn assist, multi-terrain select
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Side-impact door beams
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual stage front advanced airbag system (SRS) -inc: passenger occupant sensor
- Front & 2nd row seat-mounted side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Front, 2nd & 3rd row roll-sensing side curtain airbags (SRS)
- Front knee airbags (SRS)
- Safety connect -inc: automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assistance button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance connectivity *
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: front & 2nd row pretentioners/front seat force limiters, front & 2nd row outboard height adjusters
- Emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all seating positions
- Automatic locking retractor (ALR) for all-passenger seats
- Child restraint seats (CRS) -inc: tether anchor brackets for 2nd row outboard seats
- Direct-type tire pressure monitor system
- Collapsible steering column
- First aid kit
Safety Recalls (2)
Seat Belts, Air Bags Dec 13, 2018Report Receipt Date:Dec 13, 2018NHTSA Campaign:18V887000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2008-2019 Toyota Land Cruiser and Lexus LX 570 vehicles. Over time, the seat belt tension sensor wire harness may break and deactivate the front passenger air bag, knee air bag, and passenger seat-mounted side airbag.Consequence:In the event of a crash, deactivated air bags can increase the risk of injury .Remedy:The remedy for this recall is still under development. Interim notification letters are expected to be mailed on February 11, 2019. A second notification will be mailed once remedy parts are available. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371 or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are Lexus Interim J2L and Remedy JLL, Toyota Interim J15 and Remedy J05.
Air Bags Aug 31, 2017Report Receipt Date:Aug 31, 2017NHTSA Campaign:17V548000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2008-2016 Toyota Land Cruiser, 2006 Lexus LX470, and 2008-2013 Lexus LX570 vehicles. These vehicles may be equipped with an incorrect driver or front passenger air bag. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."Consequence:An incorrect driver or front passenger air bag may not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected air bag assemblies, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin September 25, 2017. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. Toyota's number for this recall is H0S. Lexus' number for this recall is HLD.