2011 Mazda Mazda3
My experience with my 2011 Mazda 3.
Great car for multitasking moms.
Mazda3 Hatchback very accessible and reliable
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
- Anti-lock brake system w/electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), brake assist
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) w/traction control system (TCS)
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Driver/front passenger advanced airbags (SRS) -inc: crash zone, drivers seat position, passenger weight sensors
- Front seat mounted driver/front passenger side-impact air bags (SRS)
- Front/rear side curtain air bags
- Front seat belt pretensioners w/force limiters, height adjustable
- 3-point seat belts for all positions
- Child safety rear door locks
- Rear seat child safety seat lower anchors & upper tethers (LATCH)
- Collapsible steering column
- Crashable brake pedal
- Whiplash-reducing active front headrests
- Trunk entrapment release system
- Tire pressure monitoring system *
- Triple-H construction
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Seats Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:17V082000Summary:Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain 2011 Mazda2 and 2010-2011 Mazda3 and Mazdaspeed3 vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the seat height adjustment lifter links may break or detach from the seat frame and the seat angle may incline causing the driver to not be able to maintain an appropriate driving position.Consequence:If the driver cannot maintain an appropriate driving position, there is an increased risk of a crash.Remedy:Mazda will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the seat lifter links and install a reinforcement bracket to the lifter links, or replace the entire seat adjuster unit, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 31, 2017. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 0917B.
Structure Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:16V644000Summary:Mazda North American Operations (Mazda) is recalling certain model year 2010-2013 Mazda3 and Mazdaspeed3 vehicles manufactured November 18, 2008, to June 8, 2013, 2012-2015 Mazda5 vehicles manufactured October 26, 2010, to June 22, 2015, 2016 CX-3 vehicles manufactured June 1, 2015, to December 26, 2015, and 2013-2016 CX-5 vehicles manufactured December 15, 2011, to December 26, 2015. On the affected vehicles, the lift gate support struts may corrode, possibly causing the struts to break and/or the lift gate to drop unexpectedly.Consequence:If the lift gate falls unexpectedly, it may hit the user, increasing their risk of injury.Remedy:Mazda dealers will replace the both lift gate supports, free of charge, however parts are not currently available. Mazda sent an interim notifications to owners November 2016 and will mail a second notice when remedy parts are available. Owners may contact Mazda customer service at 1-800-222-5500. Mazda's number for this recall is 9916H.