2013 Toyota Camry
On the whole, the Camry hybrid presented a complete package.
If you change lanes without checking over your shoulder, get a different car.
Camry provides safety not only for your family, but for your pockets too!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front P
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system -inc: electronic brake-force distribution
- Smart stop technology
- Vehicle stability control *
- Traction control *
- Side-impact door beams
- Front & rear energy-absorbing crumple zones
- Daytime running lamps -inc: on/off feature
- Driver & front passenger advanced airbags -inc: occupant sensor
- Front & rear seat-mounted side airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- Driver & front passenger knee airbags
- 3-point seat belts -inc: emergency locking retractors (ELR), automatic locking retractors (ALR) on all passenger seats, front adjustable shoulder anchors
- LATCH child restraint system *Outboard rear seat positions only*
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Internal trunk release handle
- Child-protector rear door locks
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
- Whiplash-lessening front seats
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Visibility > Windshield Wiper/washer > Switch/wiringNHTSA Campaign:13V505000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & manufacturing North America, Inc. (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Camry and Camry HV, model year 2013 Avalon and Avalon HV and model year 2014 Corolla vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the windshield wiper switch assembly may short circuit. As such, these vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard, No. 104, "Windshield Wiping and Washing Systems."Consequence:A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the wiper switch assembly, free of charge. The recall began on November 8, 2013. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.
Air Bags , Electrical System , Equipment Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:13V442000Summary:Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Avalon, Avalon HV, Venza, Camry, and Camry HV vehicles. In the affected vehicles, the drain hose for the air conditioning condenser may become clogged causing water to accumulate at the bottom of the air conditioning condenser unit housing. The accumulated water may then leak through a seam in the housing onto the air bag control module potentially resulting in a short circuit of the module.Consequence:A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or the possibility of a crash. An inoperative airbag can increase the risk of injury in a severe crash. The power steering assist could also become inoperable resulting in increased steering effort and can increase the risk of a crash at low speeds.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will seal the air conditioning condenser unit housing and install a protective cover on the airbag control module, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.