2017 Toyota Highlander
Best things to know about the Toyota highlander.
It has more advanced features and it has an ability to match the higher end cars.
Reasons why I love my highlander.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
- Not Available
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) *
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control *
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist *
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning *
- Pre-Collision System (pcs)
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Tires > Temporary/emergency Spare TireNHTSA Campaign:17V295000Summary:Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner , 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.Consequence:A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
EquipmentNHTSA Campaign:17V520000Summary:Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (GST) is recalling certain 2017 Toyota Highlander and Highlander Hybrid vehicles equipped with accessory roof rail cross bars. The fasteners for the roof rails may not be torqued properly.Consequence:The roof rails may loosen and possibly detach from the vehicle, becoming a road hazard and increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GST will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and properly torque the fasteners, free of charge. The recall began September 29, 2017. Owners may contact GST customer service at 1-800-444-1074. GST's number for this recall is 17R3.