2017 Toyota Prius
The Prius is perfect for a man on the go.
The wonderful, economical 2017 Toyota Prius.
2017 Prius overview: average, but appealing.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) *
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control *
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Pre-Collision System (pcs) *
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Keeping Assist *
- Lane Departure Alert (lda) w/Steering Assist Lane Departure Warning *
- Pre-Collision System (pcs) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (rcta) *
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag and Passenger Cushion Front Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Tires > Temporary/emergency Spare TireNHTSA Campaign:17V295000Summary:Gulf States Toyota, Inc. (Gulf States) is recalling certain 2017 4Runner , 86, Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Corolla, Corolla iM, Highlander, Highlander Hybrid, Prius, Prius C, RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, Sienna and Yaris vehicles. The spare tire air pressure was not adjusted to the proper pressure as stated on the Tire Pressure Label.Consequence:A spare tire that is not inflated to the proper value may not perform as intended, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:Gulf States will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the spare tires, adjusting their pressure as necessary, free of charge. The recall began June 15, 2017. Owners may contact Gulf States customer service at 1-800-444-1074. Toyota's number for this recall is 17R2.
Parking BrakeNHTSA Campaign:16V741000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2016-2017 Prius vehicles manufactured August 6, 2015, to October 3, 2016. The affected vehicles are equipped with a foot-operated parking brake system that has a parking brake cable that may disengage.Consequence:If the parking brake cable disengages from the mechanism and the transmission is left in a gear other than 'Park' while the ignition is on and the driver leaves the vehicle, the vehicle may roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will install a clip at the parking brake cable end to prevent the cable from disengaging, free of charge. The recall began November 10, 2016. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is G01.