2013 Toyota Sienna
My Sienna is a great car for my life with my children.
2013 Toyota sienna conversion van.
Love the sienna minivan xterras.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA) -inc: Smart Stop Technology
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) *
- Traction control (TRAC) *
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Front/sliding door side impact beams
- Daytime running lights
- Driver/front passenger advanced airbag system w/passenger occupancy sensor
- Driver/front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
- Driver knee airbag
- Three-row side curtain airbags
- 3-point seatbelts in all seating positions w/automatic locking retractors (ALR) -inc: driver emergency locking retractor (ELR), front pretensioners w/force limiters, front seatbelt warning system, first & second row adjustable anchors
- Child safety door locks
- LATCH (Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children) system
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Energy absorbing steering column
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Air Bags Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:18V024000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2013 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Sienna, 4Runner, Lexus IS250, IS350, IS250C, IS350C, IS-F, and GX460 vehicles sold, ever registered, in the states of AL, CA, FL, GA, HI, LA, MS, SC, TX, PR, AS, GU, the MP (Saipan), and the U.S. VI or "Zone A." Toyota is also recalling certain 2010 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Yaris, 4Runner, Lexus IS250, IS350, IS250C, IS350C, ES350, IS-F, GX460, and Pontiac Vibe vehicles sold, ever registered, in the states of AZ, AR, DE, DC, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, VA, and WV or "Zone B." Toyota is also recalling certain 2009 Scion xB, Toyota Corolla, Corolla Matrix, Yaris, Lexus IS250, IS350, ES350, IS-F, and Pontiac Vibe vehicles ever registered in the states of AK, CO, CT, ID, IA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NY, ND, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WI, and WY or "Zone C." These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assemble...Consequence:An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death.Remedy:Toyota will notify the Toyota, Scion and Lexus owners. General Motors will contact the Pontiac owners. Depending on the vehicle model, dealers will replace the front passenger air bag inflator, or replace the air bag assembly. The recall is expected to begin January 24, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331, or Pontiac customer service at 1-800-762-2737. Toyota's numbers for this recall are "Zone A" Toyota: G0P, Lexus: GLG; "Zone B" Toyota: G0R, Lexus GLH; "Zone C" Toyota: H0A, and Lexus: HLA.