2009 Cadillac XLR Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2009 Cadillac XLR If...
If you love the feel of the wind in your hair, but only once in a while, the 2009 Cadillac XLR's retractable hardtop should suit you just fine. Edgy styling stands out from the crowd, a bonus for those who like to be noticed.
Cadillac XLR Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
It is a great family vehicle and gets good gas mileage for its size.
Its reliable and its fairly good on gas i love the way it drives.
It's a Caddie and everyone loves Caddies! It is a great Brand!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- Traction control, all-speed, electronic *
- StabiliTrak, 4-channel electronic vehicle stability enhancement system *
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (side-impact air bags include head and thorax protection) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 1-year of Directions and Connections plan. Includes the innovative easy to use Turn-by-Turn Navigation services which provide voice- guided directions (where available). Also includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock, OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands- Free Calling, AccidentAssist, Remote Horn and Lights, Information and Convenience Services, and Driving Directions (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance and Remote Door Unlock success varies with conditions. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Turn-by-Turn Navigation requires ABS and is not available in certain areas. Visit onstar.com or call 1-888-466-7827 for system limitations and details. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com) *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger with pretensioners and child restraint provisions
- Tire Pressure Monitor System with pressure display in Driver Information Center *
Safety Recalls (1)
Fuel System, Gasoline > Delivery > Fuel Pump Feb 23, 2011Report Receipt Date:Feb 23, 2011NHTSA Campaign:11E009000Summary:TI AUTOMOTIVE IS RECALLING CERTAIN FUEL PUMPS, PART NUMBERS TU456 AND TU303, SOLD UNDER VARIOUS BRAND NAMES AS AFTERMARKET AND REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT FOR THE MOTOR VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE. THE DEFECTIVE FUEL PUMP MAY SEIZE, STOPPING THE FUEL FLOW TO THE ENGINE CREATING A STALLING CONDITION.Consequence:A VEHICLE CRASH COULD OCCUR SHOULD THE ENGINE STALL WHILE IN USE.Remedy:TI AUTOMOTIVE WILL NOTIFY OWNERS OF RECORD AND WILL REPLACE ANY DEFECTIVE FUEL PUMP WITH A NEW OR REWORKED FUEL PUMP FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING MARCH 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TI AUTOMOTIVE AT 1-989-673-5536.