2018 Genesis G80
A great auto for anyone any age. Sporty and sharp looking.
Dream ride with quiet ride.
Great car for the price and it looks great.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front G
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) *
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control *
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags *
- Blind Spot Sensor
- Forward Collision Mitigation and Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning
- Lane Keep Assist Lane Keeping Assist *
- Lane Keep Assist Lane Departure Warning *
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag and Rear Side-Impact Airbag *
- Restricted Driving Mode
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Back-Up Camera *
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (2)
Air Bags > Occupant Classification System - Ocs (Front Passenger)NHTSA Campaign:18V496000Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2018 Genesis G80 vehicles. The Occupant Classification System (OCS) may incorrectly detect that an adult is in the passenger seat, even if the seat is unoccupied. In the event of a crash, if a child or infant is in the seat, the front passenger air bag may deploy instead of being deactivated.Consequence:In the event of a crash, if the front passenger air bag deploys instead of being deactivated when a child or infant are in the front passenger seat, it can increase the risk of injury.Remedy:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the OCS, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 24, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 002G.
Visibility > WindshieldNHTSA Campaign:18V305000Summary:Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2018 Hyundai Genesis G80 and Genesis G90 vehicles. The windshield and rear window on these vehicles may have been installed with incorrect primer, potentially reducing the glass bonding strength.Consequence:If the glass bonding strength is reduced over time, the windshield and rear window may detach while driving, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front and rear glass, free of charge. The recall began on July 6, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 001G.