2008 Lexus GS 460 Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2008 Lexus GS 460 If...
Those demanding a vehicle that offers sporting character infused with loads of luxury touches will find the entire GS family, but particularly the new GS 460, more than capable of satisfying their multi-dimensional appetites.
Lexus GS 460 Models & Trims
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera (Optional)
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Don't expect to transport several people and have room for cargo.
For being 10 years old, the technology of the car is pretty advanced.
Luxury car with tons of love
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
- 4-wheel anti-lock brakes *
- Electronic controlled brake system (ECB)-inc: electronic brake force distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA) *
- Dual front airbags w/occupant-detecting front passenger airbag cutoff
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Dual front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Dual front knee airbags
- Force-limiting seat belts for all outboard seating positions w/pretensioners
- 3-point belts for all seating positions w/height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors
- Emergency locking retractor (ELR) for all seating positions
- Automatic locking retractor (ALR) for front/rear passenger seats
- Vehicle dynamics integrated management (VDIM) w/cutoff function *
- Child safety locks
- Vehicle stability control system (VSC) w/cutoff function *
- Front/rear energy managing crumple zones
- Impact-dissipating upper interior trim
- Brake pedal regression prevention mechanism
- Daytime running lights *
Safety Recalls (2)
Engine And Engine Cooling > Engine Jul 6, 2010Report Receipt Date:Jul 6, 2010NHTSA Campaign:10V309000Summary:TOYOTA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2006 THROUGH 2008 LEXUS PASSENGER CARS MANUFACTURED FROM AUGUST 26, 2005 THROUGH JULY 29, 2008. MICRO-FOREIGN OBJECTS IN THE MATERIAL OF THE VALVE SPRING MAY DEGRADE THE STRENGTH OF THE VALVE SPRING, POSSIBLY CAUSING THE SPRING TO BREAK.Consequence:THE ENGINE COULD FAIL AND STOP SUDDENLY WHILE THE VEHICLE IS IN MOTION, INCREASING THE RISK OF A CRASH.Remedy:TOYOTA WILL NOTIFY OWNERS AND DEALERS WILL REPAIR THE VEHICLES FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING JULY 2010. OWNERS MAY CONTACT LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.
Engine And Engine Cooling Jan 16, 2009Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2009NHTSA Campaign:09V020000Summary:TOYOTA IS RECALLING 214,570 MY 2006-2008 LEXUS IS, MY 2006-2007 GS AND MY 2007-2008 LS PASSENGER VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH ALUMINUM FUEL DELIVERY PIPES (FUEL RAILS). ETHANOL FUELS WITH A LOW MOISTURE CONTENT WILL CORRODE THE INTERNAL SURFACE OF THE FUEL RAILS. AS THIS CONDITION PROGRESSES, THE ENGINE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LIGHT MAY ILLUMINATE.Consequence:OVER TIME, THE CORROSION MAY CREATE A PINHOLE RESULTING IN FUEL LEAKAGE. FUEL LEAKAGE, IN THE PRESENCE OF AN IGNITION SOURCE, COULD RESULT IN A FIRE.Remedy:DEALERS WILL INSPECT AND REPLACE THE FUEL DELIVERY PIPES FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING FEBRUARY 2009. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TOYOTA/LEXUS AT 1-800-255-3987.