2011 Lexus GS Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2011 Lexus GS If...
If you're in the market for an upscale sedan but have had concerns about balancing your interest in hybrid technology with your desire for the refinement, quality and performance of a Lexus, the GS 450h just may be for you.
Lexus GS Models & Trims
- Navigation System (Optional)
- Heated Seats
- Back-Up Camera
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration (Optional)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Lexus the performance is awesome very dependable over all it is an great car.
good for family and is very comfortable to be in
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength A
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD) w/brake assist (BA) -inc: brake override system
- Vehicle dynamics integrated management (VDIM) -inc: electronic controlled braking (ECB), vehicle stability control (VSC), traction control (TRAC), cutoff switch
- Front/rear crumple zones
- Daytime running lights
- Dual-stage front airbag system (SRS) -inc: passenger occupant detection
- Front/rear seat-mounted side-impact airbags (SRS)
- Front/rear side curtain airbags (SRS)
- Dual front knee airbags (SRS)
- Intuitive park assist *
- All-position 3-point seat belts -inc: outboard pretensioners w/force limiters
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors
- All-position emergency locking retractor (ELR)
- All-passenger automatic locking retraction (ALR)
- Rear door child safety locks
- Interior emergency trunk release
- Direct tire pressure monitoring system
- Impact-dissipating upper interior trim
- Brake pedal regression mechanism
- Safety Connect -inc: automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assist button, enhanced roadside assistance w/(1) year trial subscription *
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Fuel System, Gasoline Jun 26, 2018Report Receipt Date:Jun 26, 2018NHTSA Campaign:18V432000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2007-2011 Lexus GS350 and GS450h, 2006-2013 Lexus IS350 and 2010-2014 Lexus IS350C vehicles, equipped with 3.5L V6 2GR-FSE gasoline engines. The diaphragms in the fuel pulsation dampers may harden over time and develop cracks, possibly causing a fuel leak.Consequence:A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire.Remedy:Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel delivery pipe with a new pipe that has improved pulsation dampers, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin August 9, 2018. Owners may contact Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's number for this recall is JLF.