2013 Lexus ES
Beautiful design inside and out and handles great with great mileage.
Reliable, safe, and gas saver!
The beauty of luxury and the safety of a vehicle. . . Lexus!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) w/brake assist
- Vehicle stability control (VSC) w/cutoff switch *
- Traction control *
- Front/rear side-impact door beams
- Front/rear crumple zones
- LED daytime running lamps
- Dual front dual-stage airbags -inc: passenger occupant classification
- Dual front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Rear seat side airbags
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Dual front knee airbags
- Safety connect -inc: automatic collision notification, stolen vehicle location, emergency assist button (SOS), enhanced roadside assistance, (1) year trial subscription *
- 3-point seat belts for all seating positions -inc: pretensioners & force limiters for outboard seating positions
- Height-adjustable front shoulder belt anchors
- All-position emergency locking retractor
- Front/rear passenger automatic locking retractor
- Rear child safety locks
- Child restraint seat -inc: tether anchor brackets for rear outboard seats, safety locks
- Glows-in-the-dark emergency interior trunk release
- Direct tire pressure monitor system
- Energy absorbing door & body construction
- Collapsible steering column
- Impact-dissipating soft upper headliner & pillars
- First aid kit
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Forward Collision Avoidance Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:15V728000Summary:Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2013-2015 Avalon and Avalon Hybrid vehicles manufactured October 19, 2012 to October 27, 2015 and 2013-2015 Lexus ES350 and ES300h vehicles manufactured June 18, 2012 to July 6, 2015. The affected vehicles are equipped with a Pre-Collision System (PCS) as optional equipment. In these vehicles, the PCS may unexpectedly activate and apply the brakes when the radar detects a steel joint or plate in the roadway as an object.Consequence:A vehicle that unexpectedly brakes increases the risk of a crash.Remedy:Remedy parts for a permanent fix for this issue are not yet available. On November 18, 2015, Toyota sent owners an interim notification and dealers will temporarily disable the PCS. When the improved PCS components are available for the permanent remedy, owners will be mailed a second notification. These repairs will be performed free of charge. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's numbers for this campaign are F1V and F2E.