2012 Buick LaCrosse
Luxury, driving ease and comfort make lacrosse a favorite!
You will definitely get your money's worth! It's mixed with luxury, power and tough.
The future has the bells and whistles my grandma would love!
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with Brake Assist *
- StabiliTrak stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information.) *
- Air bag Passenger Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owners Manual for more information)
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response *
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance *
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation *
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger includes pretensioners and load limiters
- Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
- Door locks, child security, rear, electrical
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
- Trunk latch, safety, manual release
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Horn, dual-note high and low
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (3)
Electrical System Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:13V173000Summary:General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2012 and 2013 Buick LaCrosse and Regal, and model year 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco vehicles equipped with eAssist. These vehicles may have a condition in which the Generator Control Module (GCM) may not function properly. This could cause a gradual loss of battery charge and the illumination of the malfunction indicator light.Consequence:If the vehicle is continued to be driven, the engine may stall and/or the vehicle may not start. In addition, there may be a burning or melting odor, smoke, and possibly a fire in the trunk.Remedy:GM will notify owners and dealers will test the GCM and replace it, as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin during June 2013. Owners may contact GM at 1-800-521-7300. GM's recall campaign number is 13136.
Recall Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:14V447000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011-2012 Buick LaCrosse, Regal and Chevrolet Camaro, as well as certain 2010-2012 Cadillac SRX, Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles, equipped with power height adjustable driver and passenger seats. In the affected vehicles, the bolt that secures the driver's and passenger's power front seat height adjuster may fall out causing the seat to drop suddenly to the lowest vertical position.Consequence:If the driver's seat unexpectedly drops, the distraction and altered seat position may affect the drivers' control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the height adjuster shoulder bolts, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-458-8006 (Cadillac), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 14271.
Electronic Stability Control Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:11V404000Summary:GM IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2012 BUICK LACROSSE PASSENGER VEHICLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 9, 2011, THROUGH JULY 2, 2011, FOR FAILING TO CONFORM TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY STANDARD NO. 126, "ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEMS (ESC)." THE STABILITRAK SYSTEM HAS AN INCORRECT CALIBRATION THAT MAY CAUSE THE SYSTEM TO NOT PROPERLY DETECT IF A SENSOR WERE TO MALFUNCTION, AND THE WARNING LIGHT INDICATING THAT THE SYSTEM IS NOT OPERATING WOULD NOT ILLUMINATE, AS REQUIRED IN THE SAFETY STANDARD.Consequence:ATHE IMPROPER DIAGNOSING MAY CAUSE THE ESC TO FALSELY ACTIVATE, RESULTING IN SUDDEN CHANGES IN VEHICLE HANDLING AND DECELERATION, PARTICULARLY AT HIGHER SPEEDS, WHICH MAY CAUSE THE DRIVER DIFFICULTY IN MAINTAINING THE VEHICLE'S DESIRED PATH OF TRAVEL AND DESIRED VEHICLE SPEED, AND COULD RESULT IN A CRASH WITHOUT WARNING.Remedy:GM DEALERS WILL REPROGRAM THE ELECTRONIC BRAKE CONTROL MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. THE SAFETY RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN DURING AUGUST 2011. OWNERS MAY CONTACT BUICK AT 1-866-608-8080.