2011 Chevrolet Volt Reviews & Specs
You'll Like The 2011 Chevrolet Volt If...
If you are intrigued by the idea of an electric car but feel like their limited mileage range won't fit your needs, the extended-range 2011 Chevy Volt is a perfect compromise between the EV you want and the gasoline-powered vehicle that more practically fits into your daily routine.
Chevrolet Volt Models & Trims
- Navigation System
- Heated Seats (Optional)
- Back-Up Camera (Optional)
- Premium Audio
- Smart Device Integration
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Keyless Start
- Keyless Entry
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning
Comfortable with gas efficiency.
Lovely, economic and comfortable car!!!
It is a great car and I am told I can get 250,000 miles on it and I really think I can, perhaps more.
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes Traction Control *
- Daytime Running Lamps, LED illumination
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, side-impact and knee for driver and front passenger and roof-rail side-impact for front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar, 5 years of Directions and Connections plan includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock, Destination Download and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.) *
- Automatic Crash Response *
- Pedestrian friendly alert, driver activated horn chirp using turn signal lever
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat dual pretensioners
- Lockout switch, child, rear doors and windows, electronic control
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Engine And Engine Cooling Mar 13, 2015Report Receipt Date:Mar 13, 2015NHTSA Campaign:15V145000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2011-2013 Volt vehicles manufactured August 25, 2010, to June 26, 2013. If the driver exits the vehicle without turning off the electrical system, the battery may drain low enough that the gasoline engine will automatically start itself to recharge the electric battery.Consequence:If the engine runs for an extended period of time in an enclosed space, there may be a build up of carbon monoxide, increasing the risk of personal injury.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will update the engine management software to limit the time that the stationary vehicle can be left in the ON position, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14617.