2015 Buick Enclave
Merits of a the Buick enclave. Good ride and handling qualities.
Captains chairs for second row is great for kids to move from second to third.
It has 8 seatbelts and a driver that will enforce the rule that all passengers must wear one
For Sale Near Me
Crash Test Results: Front, Side & Rollover
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration provides consumers with information about crash protection and rollover safety
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety is a non-profit group which conducts safety testing beyond federal regulations. "Good" is the highest rating.
- Moderate Overlap Front G
- Side G
- Roof Strength G
- Driver-side Overlap Front N/A
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Traction control, full-range *
- StabiliTrak Stability Control System with roll over mitigation *
- Daytime Running Lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control *
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.) *
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System, sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector *
- Child seat restraint system, rear facing
- OnStar Directions and Connections plan for 6 months including Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Roadside Assistance and Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services may vary by model and conditions.) *
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Rear Vision Camera, integrated into IntelliLink display *
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
J.D. Power Ratings
Powertrain Quality ?
Body & Interior Design ?
Safety Recalls (1)
Tires Jan 16, 2019Report Receipt Date:Jan 16, 2019NHTSA Campaign:15V044000Summary:General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2015 Buick Enclave vehicles manufactured December 9, 2014, to January 14, 2015, 2015 Chevrolet Traverse vehicles manufactured December 9, 2014, to January 20, 2015, and 2015 GMC Acadia vehicles manufactured December 9, 2014, to January 16, 2015, and all equipped with Goodyear P255/65R18 Fortera HL tires. These vehicles are equipped with tires that may experience tread cracking. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 110, "Tire Selection and Rims and Motor Home/Recreation Vehicle Trailer Load Carrying Capacity Information for Motor Vehicles with a GVWR of 4,536 kilograms (10,000 pounds) or Less."Consequence:If the tire treads crack, a loss of tire pressure and possible tire failure may result, increasing the risk of a crash.Remedy:GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the tires that were manufactured within a specific date range, free of charge. This manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact GM customer service at 1-800-521-7300 (Buick), 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), or 1-800-462-8782 (GMC). GM's number for this recall is 15025/15067. Note: This recall is for Goodyear P255/65R18 Fortera HL tires installed as original equipment. For tires that were purchased as replacement equipment, see recall 15T-002.